WE ARE OPEN!
Availability is on a walk-in basis for groups of less than six.
For groups of more than six, please call us to inquire about a reservation.
~PLS. NOTE MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL PAINTERS~
Never Been to our Studio ? No Worries. It's Fun, Easy and We are Here to Assist You!
How it works:
- Upon arrival you will be assigned your workspace/table.
- Due to the transfer of natural oils from your skin to unglazed pieces we will ask you to wash your hands.
- Next, you will select from our wide assortment of bisque (ceramic items) to create your personal masterpiece.
- Once back at your workspace, the fun begins in selecting paint/glaze colors!
- There is no limit to how many colors you may choose but we start you with five and give you instructions on how to begin.
- It's easy, simple and a whole lot of fun!
- You will get to work painting your piece with a variety of tools such as sponges, stamps, stencils, masking tape and more!
- Five to seven days after you have completed your piece, we will call you for pick up when final glazing and firing in our kiln room is complete.
- All fired pieces are dishwasher and microwave safe. All glazes are non-toxic and wash off clothes in the laundry.
There is no limit to your creativity. Enjoy, relax, be in your "zen" and find that inspiration within you!
Having a "creativity block"? Check out our projects and technique pages to get jump started on some ideas.
- Studio time is $10 for adults and $8 for children 12 years of age (and under) plus the price of the piece you choose to paint/glaze.
- Ceramic pieces vary in price, starting from $20 and up.
- Check our calendar for discount days on studio fees Mondays through Fridays.
Need more info? Check out our FAQ page or
Have questions? We are here to be of assistance!
Please call us at 714.241.8072